Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday, November 1

Some great news today!! The Doctor did another CT scan and a small portion of the left frontal lobe is all that seems to be damaged. They say that he should be able to function with that. However, the eye movement that I noted a few days ago may not be such a good thing afterall. They are going to do an EEG to check and see if he is having seizures. The Doctor thinks that is what the eye movement may actually be caused by. Will keep you all posted as we recieve more updates...




The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.
-Psalm 41:3

2 comments:

  1. God will take care of my brother and his family. Please get well soon, Richard. Love and Prayers, Robbie and Keely Standley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you and your family, Ashley! I hope your dad gets well soon. I'm happy to hear the good news! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Write something...